Tuesday 7 August 2012

Africa

 The above and below are my ATC for KC's July ATC swap, the theme was gate fold and your choice of subject. So I picked African, what a surprise I just love African and doing sunset themes
 Below is a birthday card I made for a friend again African, she is a Masai, I am pleased I don't have to walk round with all those things round my neck, I suppose it saves you having to wash your neck LOL
Haven't we had some lousy weather, do you think we are ever going to get any summer, I feel for those who have had floods, at least we are not that bad

9 comments:

  1. It's a gem Dot! I love your African art! How are you doing and when are we going to see you across here?
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dot
    You always create amazing African themed artwork. The inking of the landscape is beautiful.
    Hope all is well with you.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have got a fab collection of African images Dot. love your gatefold ATC and the textured background paper/card behind your Masai warrior is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Dot! The gatefold ATC is magnificent with it's warm golden colours and dark silhouettes. Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your African ATCs Dot, wish I'd had the time to join in with the swap.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ATC Dot, and equally gorgeous card for your friend.
    Shows your love of all things African.
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love to see your African artwork, Dot. Your colouring is fab as always. xx

    ReplyDelete