Thursday 30 September 2010

At Last

Something to upload, sorry Folks just not been in the mood as have been a bit off colour. There is no stamping here either but this is Ethan's birthday card and as the boys get older I find it more difficult to make there cards, it was far easier when they were small and liked Winnie the Pooh
and am fed up of making football cards. Any how he loves Marmaduke so I thought I would go for that, just hope he likes it. I got the Happy Birthday from Sissex sale, it is brill isn't it and dirt cheep, in fact bought a few dies and was thrilled as saved a load of money. Worth having a look Folks

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Dot, I love the dog with the shades.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Dot but I forgot to add that I hope you are feeling better.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, Dot - I'm sure he'll love it.

    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dot, that is a darling card! Love the dog on it. Boys love dogs, so you can't go wrong.

    Feel better soon!
    Thanks for visiting my blog today.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brill card Dot - he will love it. Nice to chat the other night. Take care.

    ReplyDelete