Wednesday 12 January 2011

Finally

I have actually made a card, sorry have not been around much lately but have felt not so good, rotten reaction from flu jab.
Anyway this is not stamped except for the greeting, I printed this on canvas, which really does not show on this picture. Had to use this as it reminds me of my Nan, as have a photo of her dressed similar, might even be on my blog somewhere, anyhow some more of my salvaged ribbon and a little bit of vintage lace which I bought years ago at a jumble sale and I just love it. Had to stick a bit of sparkle on ( the scroll) don't know if I like it or not but there you go

9 comments:

  1. OH Dot, I hope you are feeling much better now.
    Your card is superb and really vintage classic.
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card - you will have to e mail me to tell me how you printed on canvas.

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I am only getting half of the picture - but what I see I like. You are getting too clever so I need to know (like Darlene) how to print on canvas. Is it this new printer?
    Hope you are soon feeling better - it;s awful when you react to the jab. Take care my love.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you've been feeling rough Dot, but despite that you've created a brill card. Luv the vintage feel, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Dot - very elegant.

    Hope you're feeling better now - look after yourself.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dot, I love everything about this card and I mean everything.
    Have stamped the images for you and will pop in the mail this coming week. Sorry for the delay. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 little surprises for you on my blog!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy Dot while I've been away from blogland. You've done a lot of lovely things. I love your vintage card with the beautiful lady and love your calendar.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are feeling better - I was the same when I had mine. Yet I still had 2 bouts of flu over Christmas and New Year (must have been Different Flu or Man Flu... we have everything here in London, lol lol lol). Doesn't it knock you sideways, though!

    LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete