Thursday 26 January 2012

A good fined

 Well isn't it good when you do your craft room out, you find all sorts you had forgot about and things you couldn't find of course. Found this sheet of stamps I bought off the Stamp Smith yonks ago, hadn't ever used them. If I remember rightly I had got miffed as could not get a good image off some others I had, so had give up. Anyhow thought I will get my Brilliance stamp pads out and have a go and I am rather pleased,  especially with the one above.
Below is Sophie Loren she is lovely isn't she, I might be brave with the next lot and try stamping them in black and colouring them ...........................
Anyway am pleased with these two and just hope my Brilliance black stamps as well

6 comments:

  1. That's a turn up for the books!! Great find and lovely cards as a result. Let's see now who stays tidy longest eh? I keep telling myself that I've got to so I can get back to silversmithing and I can't be let loose with a butane torch if there is a lot of paper products lying around. Not doing bad!
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards Dot, especially the first one.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find, Dot - isn't it brill when you find things you'd forgotten about? Love the images x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards Dot !!! amazing what we find when we start cleaning or rearranging our rooms LOL
    darlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dotpat you are so brave to rearrange your craft supplies! I started unmounting over a year ago, and guess who is STILL not done! lol

    I love your cards. I have not been online much, so wanted to comment on what I saw today! I love the Steampunk Christmas you did, and that blue flower is a dream! I enjoyed all your work, and of course I am cheering for you to get all your treasures stashed! haha

    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. coo, new stamps and you didn't have to buy them Dot! didn't they turn out lovely?

    ReplyDelete