Sunday 4 December 2011

Playing around

 Have been playing about making flowers again, I quite like these with the clock face on. Well I got my  large and medium  wood-ware punches out and punched some of both from some fawn thick paper. Then I stamped the clock faces on in black Memento and rubbed some aged Mahogany distress ink on the petals. then I crumpled them up to make them look aged. Finally put a small flower inside the larger one and put a brad in the center. I like the outcome, think I will try some more with different colour card
Above is a new stamp I bought from Debbie Moore, I think I could of coloured her face a bit better but there you go. Used Mather Stewart punch down the side forgot who the corner punch is but love this punch and of coarse a die cut for the sentiment.
Should be getting ready for Christmas but like a fool started sorting out my ums, took me ages to do and of coarse made a bigger mess while doing it, so will have to sort that now, hi ho,,,,,,,,,,

7 comments:

  1. Great to see some lovely artwork from you Dot. I especially LOVE those clock flowers!!
    thanks for your comment and I miss seeing you too. It would be lovely if you could get here early next year.
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a nice stamp, Dot - I like her a lot and your colouring is fine - good as ever. Your flowers look good, too. Best of luck with your ums - rather you than me. Amazing what gets in the way of Christmas, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Dot. Love the soft colours on the 'Thinking of You' card & the flowers are gorgeous. Love the feathers behind them. And you're a master at colour with your AH image. Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are gorgeous and I like the idea of the clock faces as their centres and another beautiful card from you.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabuloso! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you-ooooo

    And a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audrey looks fine to me Dot, but I have to say those flowers steal the show. They are beautiful. Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dot, the cards are wonderful! I love the flowers and the way the little feathers softened the card.

    Audrey looks wonderful. Great job, girl!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete