This was for a fun swap I run on KC, I send out an item and you have to make some thing with it. Well I made this flower, did not want to do just a card so made a post it note, the post it note is under the piece at the front with the S on. The original item was a absorbent piece of lint. I split it first of all so I had 2 pieces, then I sprayed it with cosmic shimmers and H2O's, when it dried I stamped on it with Stazon. Then cut it out with the new Tim die of shabby flowers, had to do a bit of sewing to gather it up, was surprised I managed to make it without ruining it as that would of been tragic as had no spares.
I am chuffed to bits too as I have won a prize off Sweat pea stamps on the blog hop, couldn't believe it