Sunday 31 January 2010

My Son Jasons birthday card











This is an experiment as I had no template for the S and O so had to make my own, I know he will like it and the sense of humour is right up his street.
Well brill I am, you will have to go from bottom to top, sorry, will crack this blog stuff one day. Am afraid there is no stamping on this as usually i do stamp, but it is a bit of fun. The Santa's are off a piece of wrapping paper my SOTH Darlene wrapped my Chrissie box in, brill it is




4 comments:

  1. That's brill Dot, love it. Your letters are fine but you could have enlarged the letters onto the PC and then printed them off and used as a template. That's what I've done in the past. All the same a great card, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and great idea, Dot - I'm sure he'll love it :) Typical you, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card/book Dot - he will love it I am sure. You did a great job with the letters S and O - far better than I could have done. Love those Santas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Dot - what an awesome card . Just showed Ross as he was the one who originally got the wrap paper - thought is was great !!! your son will love it. your SOTH Darlene

    ReplyDelete